- Children will not be allowed to go home during school hours. You are requested not to make any social engagements or medical appointments during these hours. However, if you have any such appointments, you are requested not to send your child to school on that day.
- Leave of absence is not granted except on prior approval.
- Students, who are suffering from any illness, must get a medical certificate from their doctor on joining the school.
- It is compulsory for students to have 75% attendance to be eligible for their final exam. The percentage may be relaxed in medical cases only.
- Repeated absence without permission renders the student liable to have their name struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted, will only be done on payment of re-admission fee.